The Cambridge event was held in July 2016, at Newnham College, kindly hosted by the Principal, Professor Dame Carol Black.
- Pamela Abbott, Founder of CCF Women in Conservation Leadership Network
- Corli Pretorius, Deputy Director, UNEP-WCMC
- Theresa Simpkin, Head of Leadership and Management, Anglia Ruskin University
- Halima Khan, Executive Director of the Health Lab, Nesta
- Jennifer Ekelund, Independent Sustainability Practitioner
- Hanna Thomas, Campaign Manager, SumOfUs
- Becky Willis, Independent Researcher, www.rebeccawillis.co.uk
- Amy Mount, Senior Energy Policy Advisor, Green Alliance
- Emily Dunning, Living Laboratory for Sustainability Coordinator, University of Cambridge
- Fiona Reynolds, Master of Emmanuel College, University of Cambridge, former Director-General of the National Trust
- Solitaire Townsend, Co-Founder of Futerra
- Ali Stripling, Global Volunteer and Engagement Manager, ARM
Who’s behind this?
- Emily Dunning (www.seekthechange.org) has worked on climate change, biodiversity, social action and student engagement, working at different times for an international NGO, grassroots initiative, local charity, and now public institution. She intersperses her career in sustainability with her love of travel.
- Becky Willis (www.rebeccawillis.co.uk) has run a think tank, advised government and worked on many aspects of environmental policy from tax to community energy. Now, she works on Green Alliance’s political programme, researches at Lancaster University and has a long-term project to civilise her two sons.
- Amy Mount is senior energy policy adviser at Green Alliance. She’s a generation rent millennial, in a love/hate relationship with the Westminster bubble.
If you would like more information or have any questions, please contact email@example.com.